12 May 2008

Been takin' a break...

Now that the crises have mostly died down and we're no longer trying to get everything duct-taped together enough to make it through wide-area testing (seriously), I've been on a "less computer time" kick, hence the gap since my last post.

I've even cut my RSS feeds down to 28. I had been as high as 200+, and yes, I had a problem keeping up with all that. That's the problem with drinking from the firehose.

Anyway, the technical feeds I'm still subscribed to include the usual suspects -
- but one I added recently is Avery Lee's VirtualBlog. Having been away from video for a couple of years now, I'd forgotten how interesting it is, and also how damn smart Avery Lee is. He reminds of the CTO for my employer in Tampa, except that fellow was even smarter. Avery's posts also remind me I still have a hell of a lot to learn about system programming, which is effectively where I live these days.

No comments: